Your intranet must go through the transformation to a Digital workplace. Regardless of which tool you use, it is necessary to have intuitive interface and desired functionality. Business should absorb and use it to the fullest. SharePoint is a common solution for many companies. It satisfy all the requirements from the point of view of IT.
Make sure that future changes are possible and that they are economically effective.
Your intranet should have a broad set of functionality
- Access default portal
- Appearance and usability
- Relevant Search
- Targeted content
- Personalized content
- Collaborative workspaces, community or groups
- Surveys (for a “revival” and engage users)
- Usage reports
- Widgets (to personalize the portal)
- Notification center
- Wide security settings
What systems can be implemented on SharePoint platform
Solutions on the SharePoint platform can cover almost all the basic processes of enterprise management
- Planning and management of primary and secondary activities – planning of production processes, assign tasks to staff and monitoring their implementation, managing communications between staff and departments, monitoring the implementation of the plan of the enterprise.
- Document management and archive management of company – organization of the centralized storage of documents in electronic form and filing of documents stored on paper, managing access to documents, version control, and other standard tasks of the workflow.
- Marketing – planning and implementation of the marketing activities, maintain the results of marketing activities and analysis to support marketing decisions, support a database of marketing contractors, operational management, and document management of marketing services.
- Sale – full range of tasks related to customer relationship management (CRM): maintain database of potential and existing customers, planning events for promotion and sales, monitoring their implementation, automation of contractual activities and operational management of the sales department.
- Staff management – maintaining a database of employees, the formation and approval of requests for search and selection of personnel, maintaining a database of potential clients, planning vacations, as well as a number of other standard tasks of the personnel office.
- Collateral management (logistics) – planning the needs of departments, generation of purchase requisitions, control of their execution, providing employees with tools necessary to perform their duties, maintaining a database of materially responsible employees of the enterprise/
- Management of the secretariat – planning the schedule of meetings, notification of employees, booking conference rooms, and other administrative tasks.
Thus, the use of SharePoint allows you to implement cross-cutting automation of business processes of the enterprise.